Tuesday, May 5, 2009

long time comin

Now that sooooooomeone has internet...
I would like to say a few words for the new Alison Lynn Lalor.
Aliface.

April 25th arrived with anticipation, extreme joy, excitement, many prayers, and much gratitude. Al, you are wedded! You are 
bequeathed! 

What a joke... "I know, right?" 
Salzburg.
Dorfgastein cows standing on 90 deg
ree hills.
"We're in Dorfgastein!!"
Burano.
Murano?
Ha.
Mcflurries.
{[(ich bin eine..."Witzer"?)]}
No words.
LOVING IT.
"Mirielle is LOVING IT!"
Sweet sweet conversation.
FHE and institute.
Parallel uncertainties about Operas.
Z&Z's.
GELATO.
(...every time I go up a flight of stairs I think of that and your philosophy of rewarding ourselves for not taking the escalator. I think you're on to something there.)
Marcus.
Dingleberry.
Jason!
Legitimate.
Jack Johnson, Coldplay, music. Period.
Ha und Em. 
NO SHAME. ha ha ha. 
Cirque du Soleil. Ha. And the music switch within The Tent. The legitimate One.
Vienner.
DISCOS!
Peter Wasserteur. What is his name? ha ha what was he doing all that time?! 
He's famous.
Ubahn.
Neubaugasse.
Vocab. All day. Seventy words. Get on it.
Temmmmple.
Hootananny!
London Pass.
Boot search. Fifty times.

I could go on forever and twenty-six days, but I'll stop. I am beaming though; what a blessing it has truly been having our paths cross! I love you so much Aliface!

Know I was thinkin of and prayin for you and scott on your special day. :) 
Many many congrats my love!

2 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

Tawny, you are a joy in my life. Seriously, you are cuter than cute and nicer than nice. We have so so sooooooo many marvelous memories together. I am glad that I was able to gallivant around the countries of Europe with YOU T Dog! I seriously love ya man and I am so excited to see you when you decide to bring your wonderful presence back to the beloved state of Utah. Love ya!

Jesse Nicholas Quebbeman-Turley said...

I miss you guys. Vienna was so much fun. I think you allot in Spain.

Thanks for all the lovin' on my blog tawn; you're the best. And you will, of course, get an album the second that me and my gypsies make a presentable one. Love ya Tawny.