Saturday, November 3, 2012

A little plug...

I'm...not as involved politically as I should be (sorry Michelle P.S!). I know. I'm trying to be better, be more aware and have more of a justified opinion. I've been better this election and am anxious to see the outcome of our votes--like the rest of the world.

I just want to say that it is such a blessing to be able to vote and to live in a democratic country. Allllll over the BOM it talks about how this land has been prepared, how it is a choice land above all lands. I can't help but think about how proud I am to be American and how much I truly do love my country. We're so lucky to be able to vote, and I hope that you have already voted or that you're planning on being there the big day. And if you are in the same boat as some of my family or friends who aren't registered...repent! Haha. No, but seriously. Get registered and be ready next time. Seriously. Our forefathers died so we could have this right and Heavenly Father wants us to exercise our agency and contribute to the preservation of this tierra santa.

I'll keep it fair, how about? A little plug for each side:

I believe in America, too!

No comments: