Wednesday, November 6, 2013

this is a true story

not more than a few weeks ago a great mig of mine blessed my life with some serious revelation and comfort. he shared an elder holland talk with me from the new era in 2005 called "wrong roads and revelation." it helped me un buen.
 
ive been thinking about how the message applied to my life ever since. then another mig shared this mormon message with me. timing is everything.
 
there are no coincidences. (and yet another signs reference, haha.)
 

 
ive realized that those dead ends--though devastating at times--are actually so kind of our heavenly father...because then we know. we dont have to wonder about if the other opportunity was right because it didn´t work. flat out. end. no second guessing.
 
so kind. how´s that for a paradigm shift?

No comments: